Thank you for taking our survey! If you are interested in getting more involved with SSECCA, please contact Christina Funk!
Our SSECCA contract entitles us to a number of benefits. Were you aware that all of the following are due to your contract?
- Winter Break (page 30)
- Spring Break (page 30)
- Fridays off in the Summer (page 12)
- 10 paid holidays (FT) (page 30)
- 10+ days of vacation (FT) (page 29)
- 4 personal days (FT) (page 30)
- 12 sick days (FT) (page 31)
- Access to the Sick Bank (FT) (page 31)
- 10+ days of PTO (PT) (page 42)
- Professional Development Funds (page 21)
- Regular and Flexible Work Schedule (FT) (pages 14 & 15)
- Additional Work & Stipends (page 15)
- Training (page 23)
- Comp. Time (FT) (page 13)
- Tuition Reimbursement (pages 41 & 43)
- RIF Protection (page 26)
- Progressive Discipline/Just Cause (page 28)
- Full pay for Jury Duty (page 33)
- Parental/Adoption Leave (page 35)
- Right to Representation (Weingarten Rights) (page 6)
- And more!
Know your SSECCA contract! In addition, on July 1 we will be receiving the 4% salary increase we negotiated.
We will be going back into negotiations next year. If you are not already a full member, becoming one will help make us stronger come bargaining time. If you have any questions about membership or its benefits, please contact Alex Mao or Chris McCoy.